Quality & Care
Wondering how to keep your Triple Flip Teamwear looking great and performing at its peak for years to come? Here are just a few tips...
- Stretch garments should be washed in cool water and hung to dry.
- Don't use fabric softener, as it will get into the pores of the fabric and decrease its performance features
- Washing with towels or other fluffy items is not recommended, because small cotton balls may try to attach themselves to the seams.
- Avoid the dryer - the heat will weaken the fibers of the fabric and decrease the life of the stretch. It may also cause some damage to any vinyl or silkscreened logos. Besides, the fabric air-dries in a flash, faster than cotton by a whopping 56 minutes!
- Keep all Flipwear away from Velcro, it will eat it for lunch! Velcro will cause horrible, terrible, permanent snagging damage!